Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
This is just a quick post to say I'm participating in the Teachers are Heroes Sale! All my products will be 20 percent off, and if you enter the promo code "HEROES" TpT will give you an additional 10 percent off your entire purchase! Take this chance to clear off your wish list :)
at 12:59 PM
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Happy Sunday! I'm linking up with Kacey tonight to share five pictures from my week!
1. We celebrated the 100th day last week. I always love how our 100 year old pictures turn out!
2. We also had to do some fun Valentine's activities, like these stained glass hearts - just contact paper and tissue paper. You could also do shamrock-shaped next month for St. Patrick's Day.
3. On Friday, we had our Valentine exchange. It was a long, long day as the kids anxiously awaited the chance to pass out their valentines. I got lots of sweet valentines and these beautiful flowers for "Galentines Day" (Parks and Rec anyone?) from a work friend.
4. We had a shower this week for one of my kindergarten co-workers. She loves her alma mater, so I made her a baby sweater and headband in her school colors.
5. Some of you have emailed and commented asking about my 7 Habits stories. I had to take them down and make some small edits, but they are all back now! Click here to check them out!
I hope you have a great week and survive the crazy winter weather!
at 8:24 PM
Sunday, February 1, 2015
For the first time this school year, here's my Currently...
Unlike the rest of America, I'm not watching the Super Bowl, just enjoying Netflix while I plan for the week!
I am loving the sweet, almost warm weather we've had this weekend. What a welcome break from January cold. That said, I'm a little jealous reading about everyone's snow days. I would love a day off, but I think we had enough snow in 2014 to last us a few years.
Did you watch the Parenthood finale last week? Oh man, it was perfect. I wish that show could last just a little longer!
My last two go hand-in-hand. I am the worst about spending my weekend being super lazy. I always have plenty I want to get done and Sunday night just rolls around too quick. Maybe I'll be more motivated next weekend!
Check out Oh Boy 4th Grade for everyone's Currently's!
at 9:56 PM