Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bohemian Feather Classroom


I'm so excited to share my new classroom theme set with you.  I was inspired by new feather clip art from Mandy Art Market.  I love the colors and thought they'd look great in a classroom.  Check the products out below or get the whole bundle here and save 35 percent!

Word Wall Headers
 


Calendar and Weather Set


Number Posters


The last three products don't have feathers, but they have the same backgrounds and color themes as the others...

Alphabet Posters


Word Family Posters


Blends and Digraphs Posters



These will all be on sale Monday and Tuesday for the big TpT sale!  Hope you like them!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I absolutely love it!! Are you using it in your own classroom or just selling it? I'd love to see pictures of it in a classroom! So cute!

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have them in my classroom. I would love to but I cannot afford to print, laminate, and buy matching classroom materials right now so I'm sticking with the same ones I used last year (which are also in my store).

      Delete
  2. Wow, your new classroom theme set is superb. I love this feather Boho class. You really did an amazing job. Blends and Digraphs Posters are my favorite among all. I also need to get ideas for math activities and just came across http://www.kidsfront.com/math/1.ten_ones.html. The fun printables at this site can also be used for a themed class decoration. Have a look friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...