Saturday, July 11, 2015

Renewal

So, I've really neglected my blog this past year.  During the school year, I'm so busy and then in the summer, when I have time to blog, I have so much less to blog about.  I'm excited for the next month though, because starting Monday, I'll be teaching half-day summer school.  I'm excited about the new unit I'm teaching - Under the Sea - and I'll still have more time in my schedule than I do during the school year.  Hopefully, that combination will help me to revive my blog.

You can check out my pinterest board for some of what I've got planned for my almost first graders this summer!  I have eight students who just finished kindergarten, and we are focusing on their literacy skills and science integration to prepare them for first grade.  I'm also planning on integrating a lot of art activities.

I'll also be posting a lot on my new instagram account.  So I hope you'll follow me there!  Stay tuned for more soon...thanks for sticking with me!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fabulous week. I can't wait to hear more about it!

    Catherine
    The Brown Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...