Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kinder Tribe Linky: All About Me

I'm linking up with the new Kinder Tribe blog to share all about me!




I love teaching kindergarten!  I started off teaching K and after my second year looped up to first with my class.  That was a great experience, and I would definitely do it again with the right group, but my heart belongs in kindergarten!

Country music is without a doubt my favorite.  I am always listening to it and love going to concerts, too!  I just got caught up on the show Nashville and can't wait for the new season!

Colored card stock makes me so happy.  It brightens up any project and can be used for so many things in the classroom.  It was an easy pick for favorite supplies.

My students and I love reading Mo Willems books.  We especially like the Piggie and Elephant series, and the Pigeon books.  They are hilarious and also contain a lot of sight words - perfect for kindergarten.

Miss Kindergarten is definitely my favorite kinder blog.  She is so talented and has great ideas!

I love kindergarten because the kids' enthusiasm is contagious. It is so fun to teach every day, knowing they will be excited about what we are learning.  It's my goal to keep that excitement and passion for learning going strong, so they'll hopefully carry it with them throughout their school careers.

4 comments:

  1. I agree their excitement is contagious. I love the excitement they get when they start reading. I'm going to go check out Mo William books.
    Sasha
    http://sashascreationsnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miss Kindergarten! She is such an awesome resource!! And love that you love country music! I am jamming to it right now :) Thanks for linking up with us! Can't wait to learn more about you through the Kinder Tribe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colored card stock too! It does make everything brighter! Miss Kindergarten is the best I have learned so much from her. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love creating with colored card stock. I love adding a pop of color to my projects. I am going to check out some Mo Williem books.
    Best Wishes!
    123kteach

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...