Sunday, February 15, 2015

Five for Sunday!

Happy Sunday!  I'm linking up with Kacey tonight to share five pictures from my week!

1. We celebrated the 100th day last week.  I always love how our 100 year old pictures turn out!

2. We also had to do some fun Valentine's activities, like these stained glass hearts - just contact paper and tissue paper.  You could also do shamrock-shaped next month for St. Patrick's Day.

3. On Friday, we had our Valentine exchange.  It was a long, long day as the kids anxiously awaited the chance to pass out their valentines.  I got lots of sweet valentines and these beautiful flowers for "Galentines Day" (Parks and Rec anyone?) from a work friend.

4. We had a shower this week for one of my kindergarten co-workers.  She loves her alma mater, so I made her a baby sweater and headband in her school colors.

5. Some of you have emailed and commented asking about my 7 Habits stories.  I had to take them down and make some small edits, but they are all back now!  Click here to check them out!
Superheroes Synergize: a Social Story about Working Together

I hope you have a great week and survive the crazy winter weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...