Happy Sunday! I'm linking up with Kacey tonight to share five pictures from my week!
1. We celebrated the 100th day last week. I always love how our 100 year old pictures turn out!
2. We also had to do some fun Valentine's activities, like these stained glass hearts - just contact paper and tissue paper. You could also do shamrock-shaped next month for St. Patrick's Day.
3. On Friday, we had our Valentine exchange. It was a long, long day as the kids anxiously awaited the chance to pass out their valentines. I got lots of sweet valentines and these beautiful flowers for "Galentines Day" (Parks and Rec anyone?) from a work friend.
4. We had a shower this week for one of my kindergarten co-workers. She loves her alma mater, so I made her a baby sweater and headband in her school colors.
5. Some of you have emailed and commented asking about my 7 Habits stories. I had to take them down and make some small edits, but they are all back now! Click here to check them out!
I hope you have a great week and survive the crazy winter weather!