Sunday, February 1, 2015

Currently: February


For the first time this school year, here's my Currently...
Unlike the rest of America, I'm not watching the Super Bowl, just enjoying Netflix while I plan for the week!

I am loving the sweet, almost warm weather we've had this weekend.  What a welcome break from January cold.  That said, I'm a little jealous reading about everyone's snow days.  I would love a day off, but I think we had enough snow in 2014 to last us a few years.

Did you watch the Parenthood finale last week?  Oh man, it was perfect.  I wish that show could last just a little longer!

My last two go hand-in-hand.  I am the worst about spending my weekend being super lazy.  I always have plenty I want to get done and Sunday night just rolls around too quick.  Maybe I'll be more motivated next weekend!

Check out Oh Boy 4th Grade for everyone's Currently's!

3 comments:

  1. I, too, am gleefully availing myself of Netflix's wonders at the moment. This weekend, I ignored almost all of my work that I needed to get done. I pretty much do that every weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch the Superbowl either. I know who's playing, and if someone wanted to invite me to eat their food I would be all over it...but I don't really have the desire to sit in front of a tv and watch it. :-/
    I think we all kind of laze around on the weekends. But I also think we deserve it.
    Hope you find your motivation!
    Ryan
    The Disneyfied Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to see someone didn't watch the Super Bowl besides me! We did switch over earlier to see the halftime show, but that was it! It's been a lazy weekend for us too! Now I'm off to do laundry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...