Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for Friday - August 1st!

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/

Can you believe that it is already August?  Where did summer go???  Here's my Five for Friday.  It's going to include a few weeks worth of pictures since I haven't posted.

1. My trip to London was wonderful!  Two of my favorite things were having tea at Harrods and climbing to the top of St. Paul's Cathedral.
  I told my mom this would be such a cute picture of us if her face wasn't blocked.  I'm going to have to teach my dad some better photography skills, haha!

 We had beautiful weather in London...sunny all week!

2. Since I've been back, I have started shopping for Back to School.  I got these water bottles at Michael's as welcome gifts for my kindergartners.  They're only 85 cents (with teacher discount). 

3. This week I went shopping with my best friend.  She is a super creative pre-K teacher, and she told me about another great Michael's deal.  Birdhouses for 30 cents a piece, and there's a 20 percent off coupon you can use, too.  So... 24 cents! My students are going to love painting these!
4. Did you notice the new instagram button on my side bar?  Click it to go to my profile, or just follow me at danielle_faerber.
5. I'm super excited to have this resource done for all my 7 Habits readers!  This journal pack goes along with my Seven Habits Superhero Stories.  It's a great way to reinforce the habits and practice a variety of writing genres.  I hope you like it!  I will give this away to two readers.  Just leave a comment with your email :)   (Update 8/22/15: Franklin Covey has asked that all 7 Habits products be removed from TpT, so this product is no longer available.  So sorry!)

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog via 5 for Fri. Awesome pictures from London! Looks like there are a lot of great deals at Michaels. I'd love to check out your journal--it looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a HUGE fan of your 7 Habits items...I've purchased all of the books and use in my room....thanks for the opportunity to win a copy of the journal prompts! Keeping my fingers crossed!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are just starting the 7 Habits this year. The journal prompts would be very helpful.
    firstgradecarousel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the Seven Habits pack available?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...