Thursday, January 30, 2014

Making the Most of My Snow Days!

Like much of the south, I've been out of school since Tuesday at noon.  Although I kind of hate snow days (I much prefer time off in nice weather), I'm trying to catch up on some blog and TpT stuff while I'm out.  I am really excited because I finished up a project that's been on my to-do list since summer.

I just uploaded 3 versions of Blends and Digraphs posters to my store.  They correspond with my word family posters - in polka dot, bright chevron, or pastel chevron.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Blends-and-Digraphs-Posters-in-Polka-Dots-1087336

                                                                                                      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Blends-and-Digraphs-Posters-in-Bright-Chevron-1087343


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Blends-and-Digraphs-Posters-in-Pastel-Chevron-1087351
                                                                                                       
 I finished these just in time, because we are starting to work A LOT on blends in my class.  I've found it really helps my students to have a word and picture to remind them of each spelling pattern.  I hope you like them, too!

If you're interested in a set of posters, leave me a comment letting me know which you like and what your email address is.  I'll pick a few winners tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. I would LOVE the polka dotted ones! So cute!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I am teaching in Cambodia at a small school and the kids love things like this! Pictures are key for them! caseylynnemorris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to use the pastel chevron with my kindergartens. We are going to start working on blends and diagraphs after we unfreeze. :)
    Kayla.peoples11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the polka dot version!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a set of polka dot posters to match my word family posters!! :)

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    Jill
    ABCs and Polkadots
    jillsloothaak@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, what a great set of posters! This is my first year teaching and theyd be perfect for my 1/2 class. I would love the pastel chevron set!!

    My email is jmsluyter@hotmail.com

    TIA Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so good! I spend most of my snow days just complaining about being bored! :) You got a lot done!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...