Thursday, January 2, 2014

Currently: January

Happy 2014!  I hope everyone had a great time celebrating the holidays with family and friends!  I had a wonderful time visiting my family last week, but my niece and nephew passed their terrible colds on to me.  So, this week I've been thanking God that I have time to rest and get over being sick before school starts back.

Last January, as a beginning blogger, I completed my first "Currently."  It's crazy to think how things have grown on this little blog in the past year.  Thank you to everyone who reads my random thoughts and gives me support!  And now, here's my new January Currently:
My favorite Christmas tradition is going to church on Christmas Eve with my family.  I love all of it: getting dressed up, sitting in a crowded church of people who all came together to celebrate the incredible gift God gave us, singing Christmas carols, and coming home to take pictures in front of the Christmas tree and of course eat a delicious dinner.  It is that bit of time where I feel like all the hustle and bustle of Christmas slows down just a little, and I love it.

If you haven't linked up yet, head on over to Farley's blog and share your Currently!

5 comments:

  1. My favorite tradition is Christmas Eve with my family too! So much fun getting everyone together and relaxing! I hope you recover from your sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that last year was your first currently. This year is my first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Christmas Eve traditions... we tried going to a church here, but we're still trying to find one that fits so it just didn't feel right at all. But that was a favorite growing up! And the to-do list seems to ALWAYS be on the mind for me! I have used way too many post it notes trying to keep up with myself and my poor brain :)

    Happy 1 year currently anniversary to you! That'll hopefully be me next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need to get motivated too! I've started several things, but I haven't finished any of it! Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the progress you've made on your blog! I'm just checking out my fellow NC bloggers! :)
    Dirt Road Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...