Friday, October 4, 2013

October Currently

Just a few days behind, here's my Currently post! 

I know I've said it before, but I am just so, so happy with my sweet class this year.  They make my job so much fun!  That said, I'm getting to that point in the first quarter, where I start to feel a little burnt out from all the beginning of the year stuff.  (Hence my thinking, wanting, and needing.) 

But, I do have a *treat* to share.  It is a sample from my Beginning Consonants Spin and Graph.
 (Click the picture for the sample.)  I hope your kids like it as much as mine did.

Thanks for letting me share.  I'll be back over the weekend to share what our week was like.
Oh' boy fourth grade  Picture of Free Teacher Downloads at Teaching Blog Addict


1 comment:

  1. I could always use some more time too! I found your blog from the Currently. Cute freebie! :)

    Pam
    Diary of a Second Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...