Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to School Sale, Polka Dots, and Owls!


As I'm sure you know, tomorrow and Monday is the event we've all been waiting for!  Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale.  It's a great time to stock up on anything you might need this year, and clear out your wishlist. 

By request, I've added some new Polka Dot and Owl-Themed products you might be interested in.  Click any of the pictures to see more information.
Number Posters 0-20
Word Wall Headers

Calendar and Weather Set
 
 

These all match my Polka Dot Alphabet Posters:

 And you can get all 4 products in my Polka Dot/Owl Bundle (for a two dollar savings).  

Happy shopping and good luck to everyone going back to school this week.  Our teacher work days start Monday and kids come the following Monday.  I can't believe how fast the time is flying by (and how much I still have to do to get ready)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...