Wednesday, July 31, 2013

201 Followers...A BIG Thank You Sale

I am so excited to announce that I now have 201 followers on bloglovin.  Thank you to everyone who is reading this blog.  I appreciate you so much.  As a thank you, for the next 24 hours, my entire TpT store will be 50 percent off.  This means the majority of my products are available for a dollar!


And now for the winners of my Word Family Posters...
 Jill S.
Roxanne S.
Debbie K. 
Veronica P.

Check your email, ladies!  (Debbie, please leave a comment with your email so I can get yours to you.)

Thank you again, to all my readers.  When I started this blog, I couldn't imagine getting five people to read it, much less two hundred.  I love this awesome teacher blogging community!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...