Saturday, June 29, 2013

Five for Friday - Beach Week, plus Owls and Chevron

I know I'm a little late, but I couldn't miss out on my last chance (for a while) to link up with Doodle Bugs!  I've just come back from my vacation week, so my Five for Friday is mainly beach-y, but I'll start with some school related stuff!

1. I've decided on my classroom theme - Owls and Chevron!  I've got two new products in my TpT store for this theme - number posters and a calendar pack.  Check them out by clicking the pictures below!  And if you like them leave me a comment letting me know which product you'd like.  I'll give 3 away next week!
 
My calendar kit includes days of the week, 5 sets of calendar numbers, months of the year, a weather board, and headers for yesterday was, today is, tomorrow will be.  

 My number posters are for numbers 0-20 and include full-size and half-size options.


2. I spent the week on Hilton Head Island.  My family goes there every year and it is always so beautiful!

3. While we were there, I got to take out my baby sister to celebrate her 21st birthday!

4. And of course my favorite part of vacation was seeing my two favorites!  Isn't my nephew the cutest?


He really liked listening to music on my iPhone...he loved the earbuds!

5. My sweet niece Morgan has changed so much.  I saw her about six weeks ago and she was barely walking.  This week, she ran all over the beach!
 Don't you love her teensy little ponytail?


I hope all of you are enjoying your summer!  Don't forget to leave a comment with your email and your choice of Owl/Chevron product!  I'd love to give some away!  And if you haven't already, follow my on bloglovin - just click the button to the right!

9 comments:

  1. I love Owls and Chevron! Would love to win the Calendar Pack!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colors of your blog. It's just cute! :)
    Lived in NC all my life and have never been to Hilton Head...sad isn't it!?

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you definitely need to go! It is the best!

      Delete
  3. I love the owls and chevron number pack! My classroom is decorated with owls too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the owls and chevron number pack to go with my classroom owl theme.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win the calendar pack! What a great - and cute- resource!!
    weaverme@rss.k12.nc.us

    Missie in NC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the owls and chevron number pack! I have been doing the owl theme for four years! Nice to mix it up! teripodlesney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just decided I want to do owls as I look at your wonderful designs. I would love to have the alphabet set, but either would be great. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to add my e-mail as I am so used to it being added immediately. My e-mail for loving the owls is cwhaccent@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...