Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wow...I'm a Terrible Blogger

I am so sorry for being so out of the blogging loop.  We are down to the last 11 1/2 days of school and things are C-R-A-Z-Y.  We start our 10 Days of Activities Countdown on Friday, and when I'm not preparing for that I'm working on my slideshow or my kids' end-of-the-year gifts, or finishing up assessments.  And then of course the big kids at school are testing this week...so no specials/planning time and we're supposed to stay quiet.  My class does not do quiet well.

Also...my birthday was last week, and so I've been celebrating!  Two weekends ago I went to see my sisters and sweet niece and nephew!

And this past weekend, my parents came to visit me!  They also visited school Friday afternoon and brought my dog Harper to meet my kids.  As you can imagine, they were super excited.  And my dog was incredibly patient with them.  She didn't bark once!

Unfortunately I haven't taken any pictures this week, but we're finishing up our unit on spiders.  We did this little venn diagram to compare spiders and insects.  You can download it for free by clicking the picture.  (graphics by mycutegraphics.com) Thank you for still reading.  I promise I'll be back on a blogging schedule soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...