Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I Bought

I am so excited to share my purchases from the TpT sale.  In truth, I wish I had about ten more things in my shopping cart, but I'm trying to be more frugal and get better at saying no - even when there is a sale! 

I focused on some things that were very timely:
Lindsay's Mother's Day Craftivity/Writing Template
 
Isn't this the cutest card?  It also comes with interview questions for the kids to answer about their moms...I can't wait to see what they say.  Since I have several students this year without mothers, we are having a combined Mother's/Father's/Grandma's Day breakfast in a few weeks, so we have some time to get our stuff done, thank goodness!

And I bought this super cute graduation craft/writing from Miss Kindergarten. I love it!  The pack also comes with editable diplomas for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten graduation.  
 
And although I didn't buy this from the sale, I am also super excited for these graduation caps I just ordered at Really Good Stuff.
Graduation Caps
The last time I was in kindergarten I attempted to make caps myself with black posterboard and an online tutorial.  It took so long and most of them wouldn't even stay on the kids' heads!  (They still looked cute being thrown in the air though!)
  But I figured the time and grief I'd save was worth a little cash this year.  Do you celebrate kindergarten graduation at your school?  Any special traditions/suggestions?

And most importantly...what did you buy at the sale?  Pop over to Blog Hoppin' and link up! 

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had your restraint! I bought too much! I love clip art and papers, that's my weakness! Now I just have to create something with them! Love the cards. Very cute!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the Blogs by State linky. I'm a NC blogger too.

    Love the graduation activities. Really cute!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...