Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week and a Sale!


Are you guys excited for Teacher Appreciation Week?  The sweet PTA at my school has food lined up for us every day.  Tomorrow is breakfast day!  So me and my coworkers are planning to double up on our workouts, too, ha!  They're also giving us mini-manicures (shortened versions) and on Thursday, 15 minute massages.

And on top of all that, TpT and Teacher's Notebook are having big sales!  All of my products are on sale (20 percent off) starting tomorrow.  At Teacher's Notebook, you will automatically get an extra 10 percent off at checkout.  And at TpT on Tuesday and Wednesday, enter the code TAD13 for an extra 10 percent off!

I am so excited to empty out my wishlist and buy some products for all my end of year activities.

And, if this week wasn't already great enough, I'm also leaving Thursday afternoon to see these cutie-pies!  How lucky am I?

If you're having a sale, be sure to link up with Irene!  Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...