Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Late to the Party

I'm a little late for Freebielicious' Freebies on the First.  But I have a good excuse...vacation!  I'm home now after having a great time visiting my parents in Ohio.  Now, I'm spending the rest of Spring Break cleaning/organizing my apartment and getting ready for school next week. 

My freebie is another Seven Habits resource.  The seventh habit is "Sharpen the Saw" which is all about taking time for yourself/for your health.  It's a great idea to teach, even if you're not teaching the 7 Habits.  This little sort will help students think about ways they can strengthen each area of their life (mind, body, soul, and heart). 
Click the picture to download your freebie, and if you want to learn more about this habit, read this explanation from Dr. Stephen Covey.

I'm working hard on organizing my 100 Followers giveaway.  Thank you to everyone who has donated for the giveaway.  If you'd like to donate, email me or leave me a comment with your email!

Visit Freebielicious to check out all their awesome freebies:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    I'm hoping you got my e-mail the other day. I'd love to help you with your giveaway!
    Sara
    PolkaDot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to get to the freebie for sharpen the saw...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the Sharpen the saw freebie either.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...