Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring is Here {almost} and It's Your Lucky Day!

Aren't you so happy that spring starts this week?  I am so ready for warmer weather and Spring Break!  In my class, we'll be talking about spring this week and using my newest book - Spring is Here!   It focuses on the sight words out, here, and come/comes.  Click the picture to check it out.

Also...it's your lucky day!  I'm linking up with Mrs. Wheeler for a St. Patrick's Day sale!  Everything in my TpT store is 20 percent off...today only!  You could get my new spring book for only $1.60. Click below to visit my store.
 

And, be sure to visit my friend Traci for your last chance to enter her fabulous Lucky 7 giveaway!  The giveaway includes seven bloggers (including me) and ends tonight!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...