Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Break

I am officially on Spring Break.  I am so grateful to have ten days to rest and relax and get ready for the last quarter of school.  And I finished my report cards before I left school Thursday, so I'm feeling extra relaxed without those hanging over my head!

This is just a quick post to tell you about a few things...

Be sure to check out Sara's 100 follower giveaway.  She has 10 awesome bloggers giving away products!
And, I was featured on Sparkles, Smiles and Successful Students for Amber's First Year Friday Feature.  Read to see my tips for first year teachers :)
Right now I'm visiting my parents, but I hope to work on more of my 7 habits books over the break.  I'm a little behind... one of my students asked if there was a superhero for "Sharpen the Saw."  There will be...she's just not quite ready yet.

So stay tuned and if you're on Spring Break like me, enjoy!  And happy Easter!

Praise be to the God and Father of Lord Jesus Christ!  In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
                                                                                                                             -1 Peter 1:3

p.s. I've been having some issues with this post and it being picked up by google reader, etc.  Sorry if you're seeing it twice.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and congrats on being featured on Amber's First Year Friday Feature! Enjoy your Spring Break!
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 10 day Spring Break?!?! That is awesome - enjoy every minute. :) Headed over to Amber's blog now. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    Catherine
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Catherine-Reed-The-Brown-Bag-Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well technically the 10 days includes the weekends, so it was really just Good Friday plus a week. But still I am appreciating every day :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...