Sunday, March 24, 2013

Is it really spring?

So, I haven't posted all week because sadly our week was pretty boring.  It is the end of the quarter and almost spring break, and I didn't really think you'd want to read about all the fun assessments we've been doing.  We did talk a little about the first day of spring, and we went outside to observe signs of spring.  But then, the very next day (and remainder of the week) was freezing so we've held off on some of the other springy things we were going to do. 

We were going to write our Spring 5 Senses Book, but I held off for fear that they would write in spring they feel cold and see clouds and hear people complaining that they still have to wear coats.  Hopefully, we'll have a nice day this week to give us more inspiration. 

If it is actually spring weather where you live and you want to write about spring with your students, click the picture to go to my TpT store. 

Also, have you noticed my new "Keep in Touch" buttons to the right?  I am pretty proud of them.  And I finally have a Teachers Notebook store.  It is not as developed as my TpT store.  I'm still working on uploading more products and I'm just not as familiar/comfortable with TN.   I'll get there, though.  Check it out...



Be sure to visit Clearly Kindergarten for her 100 Followers Giveaway!  She has so many great bloggers offering products!  But it ends tomorrow so go enter now.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eJS-xiivhfo/UUZsd6DyUyI/AAAAAAAAAbA/Np59-Csx_0M/s1600/giveaway+button.png

If you've made it this far...thank you for reading.  :)  AND, if you leave me a comment telling me your favorite thing about spring, I'll choose one winner to win both of my spring products (Spring 5 Senses Book, above, and my Spring is Here book).

9 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about spring is the warmer weather. I have enough of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute stuff!
    My favorite part of spring is when my tulips start blooming in my yard!
    Jen
    Jen's Kinder
    Kids

    jenskinderkids@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warmer weather! This cold is starting to wear me and my kindergartners out!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part about spring is warmer weather! Can't wait till I don't have to hear my kindergarteners complain about having their coats on :)
    Kayla.peoples11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part of spring is opening up all of the windows and letting the warm air and sounds of spring - birds, children playing - into my condo and into my classroom.
    Amy, qbeepatte@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Ohio and it's been way too cold here. I'm on Spring Break this week and they're talking about 3-5 inches of snow tonight! :( Your Keep in Touch buttons are adorable by the way! :)

    I'm your newest follower!

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love your new buttons. They are SO cute! It is supposed to snow tonight - boo. I love the running weather that Spring breaks. :)

    Catherine
    brownbagteacher@gmail.com
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. March Madness is my favorite thing about Spring! Ddell@wcpss.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love painting my toes and putting flip flops on for the first time!
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...