Sunday, March 3, 2013

Digraph Freebie

As usual, I'm a little late but I'm linking up with:


and

Here is a book we used in my class last week to review ch/sh/h.  It's an easy read (level B) so the kids can focus on writing in the missing digraph.  Click the picture to download and let me know if you have questions!

And be sure to go to by Fifth in the Middle to link up and find bloggers from your state!  So fun!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-09VwhyLEe9M/US18_TnrVOI/AAAAAAAABtA/y1Be__MjToU/s1600/Slide34.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I'm now your 50th follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Perfect for early readers. Thank you!
    Ruth
    raisinghappyreaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...