Monday, March 11, 2013

Classroom Jobs, The Bachelor, and a Freebie

I'm sitting here watching The Bachelor.  Is anyone else super bummed about Lindsay?  I was sure she was gonna win.  I just thought she and Sean made such a good match (no offense to Catherine).

Anyways...I know it's a weird time of year to be thinking about classroom job charts, but that's what I've been working on!  As part of promoting the 7 habits and leadership at our school, we are trying to give students more agency and opportunities to exercise independence.  So...I thought it was time to pump up my classroom jobs.

I've always had a leader, a Star of the Week, and a fish feeder (till our fish Batman bit the dust), but I decided to add more jobs.  I made a list of all the things I ask kids to do all the time (turn off the lights, push in chairs, erase the board, etc.) and then I had to figure out where to put a job chart in my room.  I had the idea to just use our name chart and add magnet labels to the side of each name.  So, I made some small job cards that match our other owl-themed classroom decor. 

For just a dollar, you can buy the 18 classroom job cards (in two sizes)...just click the picture.

And if you want to try them out, click the picture to download six job cards for free!
I'm also open to adding more cards.  So if you like these and want others for different class jobs, feel free to leave a comment here or on TpT and I'll see what I can do. 

If you haven't yet, be sure to enter my friend Traci's 100 followers giveaway.  You can win products from 7 different bloggers (including me :).  
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...