Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday Sale

 
Now through Sunday, my whole TPT sale is 20 percent off!  And on Sunday, you can get an extra 8 percent off by entering the code "SUPER" at checkout.  

I'm linking up with Keepin' It Kool in Kinderland to share some of my favorite products.  Right now, I am super excited about my new Valentine's books:

-Ug Family Emergent Reader: The Love Bug! with 3 Options for Differentiation

Level C Valentine's Day Book - 4 Options for Differentiated Word Study

And...an easier (Level A) Valentine's Day Book, also with 4 Word Study Options

I also have 2 popular word family products focusing on the 37 most common rimes.  
My set of Word Family Bookmarks are only 80 cents during the sale:
They go along with these Word Family Posters:

 Shop til you drop! (Click any picture to link to my TPT store!)

4 comments:

  1. Glad I found you through the linky! Love the word family posters!

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you linked up because it led me to your awesome blog! Those word family posters are rockin and I looooove the Valentine's books :) I'm happy to be a new follower. Good luck with the big sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and thanks for hosting the linky! Good luck to you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...