Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Freebies!

Happy New Year everyone!  Time for another post for Fabulicious Freebies on the First!
 

Here is a graph I made to graph my students' growth with their letters and sounds.  (It's available for classes with between 16 and 25 students.)  We hung it outside our door to showcase our growth.  Hope you can use it!  Just click the picture to get your copy!

Also, in case you missed it the other day, here's a really simple writing template we're going to use for "How to Build a Snowman."  We're cutting out the circles and gluing them to the back of a snowmen we make.  

Check out more freebies at Freebielicious! Good luck to everyone starting back to school tomorrow!  I'm with you!

2 comments:

  1. Found you on Teaching Maddeness' blog!! Love seeing bloggers from my hometown. I was born and raised in NC, near Raleigh, but now live in Nevada. Most all of my family still resides in NC. Welcome to blogging....I'm your newest follower!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...