I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! Here are 5 random things from today:
1. Winter has finally come to North Carolina. But the weather here is so crazy. Look what we can expect on Tuesday! I'm not going to complain though...I'll take 70 degree weather anytime.
2. Because of the forecast today, our school planned to let out at 11. But when the snow came sooner than expected, they had us dismiss bus riders at 10:40. My four car riders were hanging out watching TumbleBooks while we waited for dismissal. They looked so cute like this, I had to snap a picture!
3. We finally finished all our MLK activities, including this wreath. The kids loved this project.
4. We are starting to implement The Leader in Me at our school. It's a program focused on teaching Stephen Covey's 7 habits of highly effective people to students and developing their leadership skills. We started this week by writing our class mission statement. Do any of you teach the 7 habits? I'd love to hear your suggestions for teaching them in the primary grades!
5. Got this sweet picture of my niece Morgan Grace today. Isn't she gorgeous?
I hope you all have a great weekend! If you're snowed in like me and looking for something to do, link up with Doodle Bugs!