Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions for Downtime and Fitness

I'm a day behind, so I'm linking up with Amy and Deedee today for downtime and fitness resolutions.
For downtime, some of the things I love to do already are knit...

 

and read (some of my favorites this year)...

and of course hang out with my family and friends.
Me and my niece on Christmas Eve
In 2013, my resolutions for downtime are to spend more time with my family...hopefully get down to Georgia more to see my sisters and niece and nephew.  I'd also like to spend more time writing.  It's something I've done for a long time, but I'd like to commit more time to it.  It is one of the most therapeutic exercises I've found.  My sister keeps encouraging me to try sewing, so I may add that to the list as well.

For exercise, my big goal this year is to run my first half marathon.  I am not at all confident that I'll be able to do it, but maybe posting on here will make me more diligent in my training, ha!

What are your resolutions for 2013?

I hope you all have a safe, fun New Year's Eve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...