Saturday, December 1, 2012

Freebielicious Linky Party

I am linking up with the fabulous Freebielicious blog for...

I have two freebies to share...both for the Smart Board.  I absolutely love my Smart Board and use it as much as possible.  It's amazing how the engagement level in my class soars when the Smart Board is on.  I especially like to use it for word study activities.  The first activity is one I just put together, because my class is working on syllables.  It has 4 syllable sorts to do on the Smart Board, each with a different theme (animals, shapes, transportation and Christmas).  Click the picture below to get your free activity!
This second activity is for the "ap" word family.  It includes an "ap" family house, where students build ap words, several pages of a reading guessing game, and an ap/at sort.  Click below to check it out!


 Thanks for checking out my activities.  I hope they're useful to you.  For more freebies, check out the awesome Freebielicious blog.  They're always sharing wonderful resources!

Freebielicious

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great activity I can do with my class! Thanks for sharing!
    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first follower? Really? I found you on the linky, and just in time for using your little book, "Las Posadas" -- good luck with your TPT store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, and for your comment!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing...everyone LOVES a *freebie*!!! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...