12. Favorite Movie You Watched: Well, I have to confess that I had to google "2012 movies" because I couldn't even remember which movies I'd seen in 2012. But, after looking through the selection my favorite is The Hunger Games, because I loved the books and was just so excited for the movie. I also really liked The 5 Year Engagement, because it made me laugh so much.
11. Favorite TV Show: This is a hard one, because I love a lot of TV shows. Probably my favorite this year was Revenge. It always keeps me guessing and eager to see what's going to happen next.
10. Favorite Restaurant: Another hard one! I like a lot of local places, but as far as chains go, my favorite right now is P.F. Changs.
9. Favorite New Thing You Tried: Becoming a seller on TPT. I've enjoyed TeachersPayTeachers as a resource for a while, but I just started selling in October, and I am so grateful and surprised at how well things have gone so far!
8. Favorite Gift You Got: My favorite gift this year is definitely my iPhone. I love feeling like I have everything I need in one place. So much easier when I'm going on a trip and I don't have to figure out mapping directions, bringing music, and remembering my camera. Just grab my phone and go!
7. Favorite Thing You Pinned: I LOVE pinterest, so I had lots of choices here. I think this globe, and the others from this site are super cool, and I would love to make something like that someday.
6. Favorite Blog Post: I am pretty new to blogging. (I've had a classroom blog for a few years, but it's just to share news and pictures with my students' families.) So, I don't have many choices. I guess my Freebielicious Linky Party post is my favorite, because it brought so many visitors to my blog and helped me gain some new readers.
5. Best accomplishment: Finishing graduate school!!! I am so happy to have my masters in Early Childhood Special Education and be able to focus my efforts on teaching without the distractions of grad school assignments.
|At Graduation. Go Tar Heels!|
4. Favorite picture: One of my student's dads took this picture at Field Day in June and I just love it. It was a really chilly day (especially for North Carolina in June) and my students were sharing this towel and walking together as we left the field. I had looped with my class to first grade, and seeing the love and friendship they had for one another after 2 years together just melted my heart and made every tough day worth it.
3. Favorite memory: Meeting my new little niece for the first time in May. Isn't she the sweetest girl?
2. Goal for 2013: Increase the distance I can run and do it on a more regular basis.
1. One Little Word: Joyful. I want to find joy in the little things, in ordinary places. I want my joy to be contagious, for it to be shared with my friends, family, students...everyone I meet.