Sunday, November 18, 2012

Welcome. Thanks for reading!

Thank you for checking out my blog.  I hope to use this blog to connect with other educators, find new ideas, and also share what's worked for my classroom.

A little about me...I'm a graduate of UNC Chapel Hill and a big Tarheels fan!  I teach in a Title One school, working with a diverse group of children, who challenge me and keep me motivated to become a better teacher every day.  Some of my biggest teaching interests include learning styles, integration of arts, music, and technology, and math instruction. 

I've been teaching at my sweet little school for four years now - 3 in kindergarten and 1 in first. (I looped up with a kindergarten group.)  I feel so blessed to work with such dedicated educators and I hope to connect with more teachers through this blog.

Outside of work, my favorite things include my niece and nephew...

and my dog Harper!
Thank you again for reading.  I'm super excited to share my passion for teaching here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...